Monday, May 05, 2008

Nightmare continue...

It was Friday evening that I was reminded somehow that I need to file a written submission within this week, before 09.05.2008. I guess when I was reminded, I shocked my mother who standed just right besides me. I cannot remember whether it was the conversation between my mom and I that reminded me of the date, or some other things... but anyway, I as kind of worried then as I totally forgot about it for a few days. When I returned to Kota Kinabalu that evening, I was so tired and restless until I forgot about it ... and the next day, nightmare came when my client called me to confirm the status of the matter. I tried to get it sorted by today, but because I was 'forced' to come back to office yesterday after church and lunch, I picked up some documents and started to work on it in my mind.
I worked on it for hours after I returned from dinner yesterday and this morning, the first thing I did was to start preparing for this case. Yes, I just got it done and I skipped lunch. I am having a little break plus a little lunch only now. And you know what? ... my client is coming at 4pm and I have 2 matters in the High Court tomorrow morning. Tonight, I have prayer meeting too and guess what? I'll have to bring works to church tonight. hahaha... nightmare isn't it?
- nightmare -

No comments: