Lack of confidence has always been an issue for me. I remember when I was young, nothing seems 'correct'. Whatever I do, it's 'wrong'. I wasn't good in my studies, I wasn't good in sport, I wasn't good in piano, I wasn't good in art and I just simply wasn't good in everything. My parents, brother, relatives, have always told me directly and indirectly that I am not good in whatever I do. In a way, the message of "I am a failure" has always stucked in me. Words that came from all these people has certainly made a deep scare or mark in my heart until today. Of course, not many arounds me today understand what I am suffering. It has been years and even myself, I almost forgot about it until it struck me again.
Yes... the phrase "I am a failure" once again struck me lately. I know I am not a good lawyer. I too know that I won't be like others, achieving things, earning a lot, etc. I am just not those and will not be those I guess. Nothing ever seems 'right' all these while. Good things just won't happen to me I guess...
I have been blamed a lot lately by others... of my failure to 'perform' something. At least, I know I have failed to be who I should. It has somehow, reminded me of - me, a failure... and will always be a failure.
- Failure? -
6 comments:
for me you are not failure at all....don look down on yourself ah...you good in guitar and bass ah and cook also...yummy...and many more...for me you are great only la...
The Lord says, "I never give anyone a spirit of timidity, but instead, I give a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline".
The Lord also says, "There's no more condemnation for those who are belong to Christ Jesus".
Never be intimidated by failure, failure was never meant to tear you into pieces, but to make you even stronger than before. It's already very difficult to be a human, what more to be a christian, and even a righteous lawyer.
We will never understand what kind of difficulties you faced, but for God, yes, He understood it very well. God said that he's yoke is easy and He's burden is light. What you need to do is go to Him and you will find rest in your soul. Be encourage my dear friend.. Remember LOVE conquers all.. And you are the Victor(not victor lee ar) because you have Jesus on your side..
As Danny said - NEVER condemn yourself. Do not listen to Satan's lies! Remember the words and promise of our Lord - Our Father in heaven says, "I chose you when I planned creation...(Ephesians 1:11-12) You were not a mistake...For all your days are written in My book...You are fearfully and wonderfully made...(Psalm 139:15-16) I knit you together in your mother's womb...(Psalm 139:13) My plan for your future has always been filled with hope...(Jeremiah 29:11) Because I love you with an everlasting love..(Jeremiah 31:3) My thoughts towards you are countless as the sand on the seashore...(Psalm 139:17-18) And I rejoice over you with singing...(Zephaniah 3:17) For you are my treasured possession...(Exodus 19:5) I desire to establish you with all My heart and all My soul...(Jeremiah 32:41) And I want to show you great and marvellous things...(Jeremiah 33:3) If you seek Me with all your heart you will find Me...(Deuteronomy 4:29) I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine..(Ephesians 3:20) For I am your greatest encourager...(2 Thessalonians 2:16-17) I am the Father who comforts you in all your troubles...(2 Corinthians 1:3-4) When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you...(Psalm 34:18) As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart...(Isaiah 40:11) One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes...(Revelation 21:3-4) And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth...(Revelation 21:4) I am your Father and I love you even as I love My son, Jesus...(John 17:23) For in Jesus My love for you is revealed...(John 17:26) He is the exact representation of My being...(Hebrews 1:3) And He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you...(Romans 8:d31) And to tell you that I am not counting your sins...(2 Corinthians 5:18-19) His death was the ultimate expression of My love for you...(1 John 4:10) I have always been Father and will always be Father..(Ephesians 3:14-15)
Always remember that God loves you very, very much...that you were made in His image and you reflect His glory...He has great plans for you and He will prosper you in all your days to come...Remember and hold on to His words and His promise. Jesus who is victorious above all is always here for you and with you, and He promised that everything the Father gave to Him, He gives them all to us as well...Claim that promise for yourself. God bless you always...
You are already a great person, rather than a failure... You have a good career (even though u are not earning as much as other), you are healthy (although you are not as fit as others, you are 1000 X better than those who caught a serious disease,sickness or even disabilities)...you are lucky, to be a much better person than others, hence, you are not a failure. Cheer up gal....hope u can be happy always!
To see so many people concerned about you.... how can you say you are a failure? In some way or another, you have impacted their lives; nobody else could do it except you.
True...life is not a bed of roses, we won't succeed in absolutely everything we put our hands to. You are not alone. Pick yourself up and keep on trying.
So, in response to your title...faliure? Well,there is no such thing as a failure..only a quitter.
=.= Don't you know that "Failure is success' mother"?
Post a Comment