On the 08.04.2007, together with a friend, we went to visit a Wild Life Center at Lok Kawi and it's so fun to saw the children enjoying themselves seeing all sorts of animals including Orang Utan.
On the 10.04.2007, I took a day off and went to Manukan Island with my friend and her 2 children while her husband went to Taipei for work. I cannot remember when was the last time I had a HOLIDAY. I called this as a holiday rather than a rest. It's truely wonderful to have a holiday at the Tanjung Aru Beach Hotel and also the island. I had lots of fun.
The most fun thing is that, they are speaking in French especially the little one. I remember meeting the girl when she was 1 1/2 years old when I visited Mauritius in year 2002. Even then, she followed me everywhere I go and she keeps on talking to me in French. I am so that that they came and visited me and now, the girl speaks English too. They are so wonderful and seeing them enjoying themselves so much with the WATER, it's just fun.
I cannot believe that I had good time at the hotel too yesterday evening. I even manage to took some pictures. It's like a vacation although it's short. I get to enjoy the hotel facilities, etc. etc. like I was staying there and I shall say, their service is generally good. At least my friend didn't make a lot of complain about the service and attitudes of the workers there in the hotel.
Apart from that, I really had fun.
- Holiday! -
2 comments:
so happy to see you enjoy your holiday with your friends..and two cute kids...if i stil jobless i really hope can have fun with all of them...cos i wanted to go island too..hehehehe...
Don't worry. It's just 15 minutes away... and it's not expensive. We can go one of this weekend. DEFINATELY NOT THIS WEEK. We'll be dead if we do.
Post a Comment