Friday, April 27, 2007

Friends!!!!

I cannot believe today is FRIDAY... and shall I say.... 11 minutes ago..it's still FRIDAY... and now..it's Saturday... and I am still awake and sitting at this coffee shop, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at Damai, Kota Kinabalu.... online, drinking EsPriT Lemon Lime... while... my friend who just came back from Tawau, is doing a wonderful piece of work with a powerpoint. She is brilliant I must say!!! See how serious she is.....


IT's our good friend's wedding TODAY!!!!! In front of me are 2 persons who came back from Kuala Lumpur and Tawau just for her wedding. And so, we were assigned with a job ... to done up either a video clip or a powerpoint for her wedding. Althought I did a bit of work, but as you can notice that... that piece of work's quality is so bad and low that my friend is trying her very best now to do another good and presentable piece of work. hahaha....

Well, well, well.. what can I say? I am a lawyer.. who only read the books, think a lot and read again and argue. hahaha... So, yes... God has created everyone to be different. And I think God for making me as who I am. And making my friends as who they are. It's not easy to get around with people arounds me, but... we should appreciate all kind of people that surrounds us. It's wonderful to see God's creation is EVERYWHERE ... !!!

Well, are you appreciating the person sitting next to you now? ... May be you should!!!!

By the way..... CONGRATULATION MY FRIEND YEE LING ON YOUR WEDDING!!!

- friends -

No comments: