I had a very bad night last night. I was so tired and exhausted after what happen to me since last Saturday and that I thought of going to bed right after I came back from the Bible seminar last night. 5 minutes after I entered into my apartment, I laid on bed. Wanted to sleep. As my mind turned out, my physical body was waking me and I can sense that I am turning left and right and feeling discomfort for a long time until I woke up. I suspected it was because of heat, but I couldn't be sure because my mind has turned off then. I couldn't believe that I woke up about 5 times last night and it has made me feeling like a zombi today. I have no choice, but to wake up on time today to go to work (although at the end, I was late) because my clerk has not been at work since Tuesday. She was being admitted to hospital. While I was on my way to work, my partner text me to tell me that one of our client was asking me to join them for breakfast. I was feeling reluctant, but... I was not given much choice. On my way to my office to drop my belonging, I saw my clerk. She came in to work today.
Of all these things that happen, I ponder this morning... are all these a blessing...!!!
True enough, I believe it is STILL a blessing to me. At least, since Saturday, money in my pocket has increased rather than decreased. My friend and her husband has blessed me a lot. They paid for fuels, for food, for trips, for every single things that we spent on. And I got myself a one day trip to and fro Island. It's nice and relaxing... and I am so BLESSED!!!!
- blessing -
2 comments:
Lord, please give pei san a good night sleep tonight and the following night, may Your Angel guide her all night long and may Your Blood of Jesus Christ covered her so tat she can sense Your presence is there and The peace of God filled inside her heart. Lord, hear our prayer. and we pray all this in the power Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
i believe God wil hear our prayer...yeah...and you wont become zombi sat morning cos pei san need to buy something very important...hehehehe..secret...
love pingu
I really pray that you will be able to sleep tonight.
You really looked very super tired. try to rest..
Post a Comment