Thursday, April 19, 2007

Gift!

After years of faithful service of my lovely handphone, it finally refused to function normally since last month and that I have decided to look around for a good one (Nice with a reasonable price). I remember the first one I had was from my brother when he came back from England. ... and it is a Nokia. If I am not mistaken, it is some sort like a Model 1610. It is one of the smallest until the Nokia 6110 came. I got the Nokia 6110 for free as the Service Provider given that to me for free as I was one of the faithful customer of it. I used Nokia 6110 for going online with my laptop, and with other great functions like Sycronization, etc. Well, just to remind you, it was in the year 1998. So you can imagine how 'advance' I was then.


After I came back to Malaysia, I realise that Malaysia's service provider did not gave their customers like what I got in England. Hence, once my Nokia 6110 was dropped on the floor hard one time and caused it broke, I only manage to get myself a small, slim Nokia. It's still nice with a reasonable price though. I lost that particular one after 4 years of usage in one of the robbery which also cost me my Palm. About 2 years ago while I was still unemployed and still receiving allowances in Tawau, my dad gave me one, A Sony Ericsson K300i. It's nice and I got most of the functions in it. That's the one that served me since then until this day. Unfortunately, the joystick on that phone couldn't function since a month or two ago and that really frustrates me.


As I was searching for a good one, I came across a Nokia phone. My all time favourite NOKIA. I got a hold on it in my hand for a few times before I have decided to go for it. It's Nokia 6300. It's nice. Very nice... !!! This is the first mobile phone I ever bought with my sweat and blood. It's a nice gift!!!


- Gift -

2 comments:

lissakong said...

yeah finally pei san got new phone liao...few month liao we help her to look look see see...hehehehe...finally...everything is finally...hehehehe..hope you like it and enjoy....

theGodlyLawyer said...

Ya ya.. i do i do... thanks to all of u... well, well... speaking of something NEW... where is your NEW G? Never see you wear one? hahaha...