I was being invited for a wedding dinner last Monday by a friend. She does not have a lot of friends in Tawau today. Therefore, my attendence was quite important to her. I met a couple of friends at the dinner. Some of them were surprise seeing me. That, has brought my thought back to where and when I came to know this friend of mine. I knew her in 1988. Ever since then, we have been quite close. I know every of her family members. We shared lots of joy, sadness, painful experiences with each other for the past few years. She has been around whenever I need her, even during my university time in England. Though I am not VERY close to her, but I realise, she has been a good friend and she is always encouraging, comforting and gave good advices. It was not easy bringing up her spiritually, but it's very encouraging to know that God is always in her heart and she married a christian husband.
I used to ponder why God created FRIEND. It is this friend that made me realise the important of a friend and how to become a friend to and for others. She is leaving to England today with her husband. Due to various of reasons, I don't know when will I meet her again. ...
But, yes... she is MY GOOD FRIEND always!
No comments:
Post a Comment