It's bizarre when people shouting and mourning and angry about not having able to celebrate Christmas the past one year and this year due to the pandemic, the covid situation that people who claim have they have their human rights that caused it to be impossible for things to get back to normal soonest possible. Yes. I am blaming it to the people who keep claiming their rights, their human rights and hence, the situation is not controlled after 2 years, unlike the Spanish flu where people are just believing in their doctors, their scientist and co-operate to make things better. They TRUST.
Well, this Christmas, we are all embracing another wave of 'attack' from the covid, but obviously, the human being is tired and think that they are ok to die anytime, and also fine with killing others by their selfish thoughts and rights claim. But when they are claiming they deserve to have Christmas time, I wonder if they are all ready to die now, to face the judge, to face the ultimate judge who will decide if he or she will live eternally or go to hell. I wonder if they are serious that ready because even though I wish to die soon, I am racing against time to do as much to please the Judge and to make sure I am not only entering the door to eternity but also to enjoy eternity the way I should or anyone should. Am I ready? Yes. I just want to do more and better to prepare and one day I enter the door, I won't be told, "sorry, are you the one who just claim the rights and enjoy the Christmas celebration but doesn't know who I am?" No. I do not want to be that person. Do you?
People are protesting, killing each other, being angry and not being cooperative. Worse still, many are doing what they are doing to make sure others are getting the virus and died too. Tell me if that action means God is pleased with you and that by celebrating Christmas, it is OK to kill someone because of your selfish ambition and actions? Human rights. I never believe there's one because my rights are not what I earn or what I am given. All that I have, from my identity to my achievement in life, it is given to me out of mercy and grace from God. What rights do I own if not because of God? Can I claim my rights and kill someone?
This Christmas is a very lonely one for me. I probably only be able to enjoy it with God and I hope by being with Him means, I can know Him and His heart better so I know what to do next for Him, not for me, not for the world, not for anyone.
I hope you know why are you celebrating Christmas this year for. I am not hopeful that I will be able to celebrate Christmas next year, but I certainly know the reason I am celebrating it this year. I hope you are too.
- Christmas -
#pleasedonotkillothers #thoushallnotkill #loveoneanotherasyourself #loveyourneighbourasyourself #investintheeternalkingdom
No comments:
Post a Comment