Saturday, January 01, 2022

Happy New Year 2022


2021 has been one of the most difficult years I had.  There are so many things I have to deal with and yet I have felt that I have accomplished nothing.  It was by far the most challenging year in my life and I am glad some of you has been present to make things a little easier to bear.  2021 also could be the last year I will be in my comfort zone, doing things I am familiar with.  I wonder if 2022 will be better or worse but I trust that God has gone before me and prepared everything for me.  


Hope those who are reading this post will not look back on what happened in the past 2 years but to march forward with your eyes fixed on Jesus alone and trust that He will have your future in His hand. 





No comments: