Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Entering the 12th year of practicing law

It's never my intention to practice law until the 12th year, or rather, my senior (ex-boss) told me to just practice and in a while, time will reach 12 or 20 years.  As a strong christian, he reminded me that, it doesn't matter how we started the journey, but it is important how you end it.  He reminded me that, the world is full of temptation, we must always keep our eyes on Him.

Over the years, besides Hok Chong, my ex-boss, I have to say, 11 years of practice is only possible with His grace and mercy and blessing.  I don't know how I did it, but.... 11 years had gone past.  It is a celebration because I couldn't remember, besides people came along to 'take me for granted', there's anyone else in this 'world' that has blessed me in my career advancement. Unlike others who has mentor(s) or advisor(s) or senior to advise them or tell me what to do next, I struggle through ever files I handle, myself.  Do I have a master whom I can rely on? Do I have anyone supporting me financially? Do I have anyone who support me emotionally and mentally? Well, I must say, there is not only NONE, but also I am grateful enough if people arounds me are not making things worse for me. I don't think anyone would understand how I manage to survive until today.

I can only say, helps never comes from human being.  It's all God and His mercy and grace.  12th years, could be the last year of my practice.  I am not sure.  Only He knows what's my future is.  I don't even plan too because it seems like He is always the one who controls my life and future. All i need to focus now is, how to get through the 12th year of my practice and earn the LLM I need.   Only He knows and holds my future.  So, i can ask Him for Him to bless me and sustain me.

For people who is lending a helping hands (if any), thank you very much.  People like Mun Yee and Ines and Ya Ching, I always grateful to have you all to be around to 'teach me' what to do when I asked. For those people who couldn't even bother to help and yet claim that you know me, etc.  Well, thanks for helping me to grow up relying God more. For those who has been praying, thank you and May God continue to bless you for your wonderful heart.

Lastly, thank you Lord for everything.  You made me feels loved and you made me feels I cannot lives without You!  Thank you.  Please do not leave me alone like people do.

- Entering the 12th year of practicing law -

No comments: