That was years before i took up distance learning LLM. My goodness, God knows how much this LLM causes me, financially and physically. It consume most of my time ... and even TV i have not spend time to finish a series properly since then. It's summer holiday and I am not going anywhere for this year and next and so, I think the Ukulele somehow brought me back to my passion for music... and my love for guitar.
Taylor came across my mind and it's not as expensive as before - think i can afford it better now. It's the size i want as it's a size which i can bring it around everywhere I go and I need one which I carry and yet, my leg can sustain well and it's not heavy, it is easy to move my fingers around. I did thought of Martin LX1. But i don't like the shape of guitar. Dreadnought Junior is my kind, but it's bigger and more expensive. So, I was looking around and back to Baby Taylor. It's just so handsome and nice. I couldn't resist that temptation any further.
With all the hassles with one of the music stores and the complication of the authorised dealership and lots of yes or no for warranty and all, I finally got my dear baby ...
I love with Ibanez never ends. They serves different function. At least, for now, I don't need to worry about spoiling Ibanez.
After so long, I finally am happy to tell the world, I have a BABY TAYLOR!
- My Baby .... -

No comments:
Post a Comment