It is weird, that... most people are very self-focus. They deed that whatever they do, as long as it is for their own benefit or their own happiness, they deemed as others also will feel the same. It's weird, which people never thought of the impact that they will give to the 'recipient'. No. Of course... that never cross their mind. If it ever does, it must be after the make their own 'assumption', i.e. they THINK how other fees, they THINk that's what the best for other, they THINK what they did will be beneficial to the recipient and that whatever they did, it is never near the line - WRONG.
Unfortunately, these people also those who cannot accept the fact when the recipient told them, what they did annoyed them and bring them discomfort. They somehow, insisted, that the recipient was wrong in having such thinking and the recipient had put up accusation on them and their well-intents. Still, they tend to think, ... as long as what they did is deemed right to them, what the recipient feels and do, is somehow, WRONG and they must be the one wrong because they now accused them for things that's purportedly to be wrong.
I am not a person who can feel loved when someone took control of my life. Unless some, who only feels good, loved, and belonged whenever their lives is being controlled by someone. I don't. I am just not those people. Since young, I don't ask others for their 'permission' for things i want or do not want to do. Somehow, I am seeing this from my niece these days. Others, me including can feel so annoyed by such characters and attitudes. But that's US. We don't like people controlling us. We don't like people telling us what to do. I got angry with my mom nagging me to go haircut and when she stepped over the line by making appointment for me, that's it. I am NOT talking to her the whole day. Line cannot be crossed. Once crossed, that's it.... and don't expect me to take that line off by just saying 'sorry'. It doesn't work that way at all.
I could be silent towards your 'suggestion' but if i didn't 'act' on it, stop the issue there and then. I allow you to give suggestion, but doesn't mean you are smarter than me and can make a better decision for me and I therefore have to follow your decision.
Those who knows me well would have know it. I love my freedom. I don't like to be 'controlled'. I must say, I hate having people acted like a boss or princess or king and asked me to COMPLY to what they demand me for. I am not one who will bow down towards your threat, your begging, you crying, your duress, coercion. The more this is done, the more I won't bother much. That's me.
I know there are a lot of people who are self-focus and selfish. Accusing me for not forgiving them even for what they did. But they never understand and examine themselves what they did and what impact they made before shifting that blames to me. All they saw is they already apologised. Damages that caused that I am still trying to solve for MONTHS..... did they see it? I bet they didn't even notice. Does apologising is good enough and that everything will resolved thereafter? Come on.... if you happen to put Diesel in your Petrol car... the action is done. Saying a word of 'sorry' doesn't mean the diesel will turn into petrol and all things will resolved completely. I still need to do the necessary to change it and it costs right? It takes time isn't it?
This is not kindergarten where you are allowed to make mistakes and walk away with it by just apologising. Even if my niece and nephew made a mistake, they have to apologise, and then amended it. Apologising itself doesn't help much. An adult should know better. By apologising and walked away in your adulthood, it is call irresponsible. Say sorry, left the place and let me sort out the mess and then blamed me for accusing you because I didn't accept your apologise? This is totally unacceptable. By right, you made the bloody mistakes and you are to sort that out. Why me?
These days, whoever make a mistake because they didn't ask, they acted smart, they PAID for it. Sometimes, some people, just need to grow up and learn things. As much as I wish others to be able to be more mature, ... there are still people having their age growing up, but not their intelligent and emotions. Sadly, the number is rising with the younger generation and I am seriously having difficulties understanding them. That includes, they haven't help their bosses to earn a penny and yet they are asking the bosses for salary so that they can afford a good life. Once, a boss asked me during my interview, how much I am wiling to help him earn in a month. He, later told me he expect me to earn triple of what he paid me and he asked if I can do that. I was only asking for RM2,800.00. Can you help your employer to earn RM8,400.00 a month? Most graduates now a day asking for RM4000. Are you able to help your employer to earn RM12,000.00? Don't be selfish .. even in seeking a job.
- Application -
No comments:
Post a Comment