Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Alone?

A lot of people been trying to feed themselves with understanding that (a) human is best not to be lives alone (b)  social attention is needed and (c) we must get married or be with someone we love.  I, however, have the opinion through experience that this might not be what we deemed as 'normal' or 'best way' of life.  No. I am not against people being socialising with other human / pet.  I am just saying, it should not apply equally beneficial to all human God created.  My argument is that, every human being God created is unique and walk a different path with Him according to His Will.  I do agree that God created man and women.  I do agree that God created everything good.  My question not is, is God creating divorce? singleness? loneliness? Majority of people might be having the thought that those are not 'normal' because majority are doing the 'norm'. Is that mean doing the 'minority' is deemed to be 'wrong'?

We can agree with one firm needs a few lawyers to operate.  I can also agree that one firm run by only the sole lawyer.  You may agree that living in a landed house is better than condominium, I would beg to defer that idea.  I think, it is best that, one lives their own lives with God's Will sorted.  One thing i like the most about England is that, we mind our own business.

I don't like (everyone arounds me be it close or less close knows) a person next to me that's always nagging, controlling, forceful and deciding things for me.  Well, 'like' is an understatement. I HATE it a lot and i will make sure i 'leave' those persons behind and away from my life.

Worse still, those who seek attention from me.  Goodness, if I happen to be caring and loving you, stop 'demanding' it more from me at my cost.  stop making it sounds like, i owe you a million.  Demanding and asking those from me is like bagger, alright?  And no, I don't usually give to bagger.  I always ask why do they have to bag.  Do I ? It's a mentality and how much you are willing to work to get your life changed.  Be it bagger, i think some of them are still struggling through by 'working' on making a life.  I always look at those who see "Big Issue" on the street whenever I get the chance to in the Broadmead, Bristol.  Or those who play music or guitars to get a living.  Mind you, some of them are even millionaire.

All i am saying it, I am quite sure I don't like to get around with people who loves to nag, control, forceful and deciding things for me.  Worse still, demanded that everything I do shall be with them, etc. I do have other friends, relatives, and a life to work on.  Don't make me lose my life because of you.  My life doesn't surrounded by just one person.  My ultimate concern is still my parents and myself - my career, my studies, my entertainment, my time with my friends, church.

Being alone is wrong? I don't think so.  I think life is better be alone rather than being 'changed' or controlled by others. I am better or well focus whenever I am alone. So, stay away from me if you want to control my life, i.e. including who i get along with or what kind of movie i want to watch. If you don't like my choices, stay away from me. Respect is to be earned.

-  Alone? -

No comments: