Friday, April 10, 2015

Wish and expectation...

Many people admire others who has big businesses and major profits..... and everyone wants to own a big company, earning a million a day....  many admire the others who have few thousands of working and wish, they will become 'rich', holding lots of projects in hands, etc.

Most of them, achieved all these during their younger days and declared that they have conquer the world under their feet.  Seriously, it is not difficult to start your own businesses.  Being a professional, it is even better, as we do not need to have any 'asset' to get works done.  All we need is, knowledges in our mind, which our parents invested through their hard earn savings and earning and our sleepless nights for only few years to get our license.

Many want to be boss, so that they can get away from sitting in the office all the time, so that they can go around meeting people and have some beers and according to them, that's the way of doing 'businesses', i.e. getting things connected.  Many wanted to 'use' their connections with others to build their portfolio, to get businesses and to get some big projects.  Most lawyers would just do whatever to get works from Banks, from Developers, and from big Companies.  They all told me, lawyers only survives if they are connected with these Big 3.  I agree, conveyancing matters are like bread and butter, but I disagree that I can only survive if I get connected with these Big 3.  On the other hand, Just because they are the Big 3, i go against them means, I can sue them..... they are the majority whom I can goes against and which other lawyers won't take up.

Is it really worth it in life to have a big company and earning big? I met a few big bosses these few days. all of them told me, they have sleepless nights most of the time.  They cannot remember when was the last time they slept soundly.  Worried about their companies, the big monies, sorting out messes, sorting out past messes that came back to haunt them now, etc. etc. It is seriously not difficult to start up a business.  But whether you will be able to maintain it, is another issue.

I am finding it hard, really.  Whenever I did not collect enough fund for the month, I worry a lot.  Thank God, by His grace, out of the 50 months,  I probably have only once or twice that I did not collect enough fund for the month (but i always have 2 months' reserves).  God is good.   My dream,is that, i will not have to worry about collection..... instead, I will be able to do what I like, research, reading... and teaching may be...  be it, I probably earning much lesser.... but i will enjoy my life to the fullest.

I am taking a year off (suppose), but just from January until April now... I am feeling soooooooo not in the mood for anything.  Life become so meaningless without the study part.  I am not very sure why, but...... goodness me.... shall I resume to study in September?  May be i should ai?

Instead of wasting another 1 semester?  May be I will be happier?

Well......  about earning and becoming rich? I rather maintain it small and steady.....  I guess...

- Wish and expectation -

No comments: