Is he not glorifying God because he is not recovering? If one understand how does God plans things and make a person to sacrifies and suffer just to uplift another, then one will know what 'glorifying God' really means.
I must say, even though thousand and million is saying that my dad is not glorifying God, but I can tell you, he has during these 2 to 3 years, has been the only thing that keeps me alive and made me manage my life 'better'. He has even 'rescued' me from all the accusation and hardship in all area of my life. I wouldn't have 6 months break if not because of my dad's condition. I wouldn't have been closer to my mum if it is not because of my dad's condition. I wouldn't have been getting all my old friends back if not because of my dad's condition. I wouldn't have gotten this condominium if not because of my dad's condition. etc. etc.
Of course there's not many who can understand all these and there's so many still trying to take things for granted. But as much as that's going on, I somehow manage to handle it much better these days. Everything is now became 'temporary'. Nothing is permanent, including sadness, hardship, happiness. All will be gone and pass away ... that's how I look at it these days and that's make me feel easier and happier.
Glorifying God? I guess that definition and understanding can only be 'judged' by God, not anyone else.
- "Not glorifying God'?-
No comments:
Post a Comment