Friday, September 20, 2013

Brilliant holiday - Hong Kong 2013

This year visit to Hong Kong was my 5th time visiting. Each te, I went with different people and purpose. Out of the 5 times, I enjoyed two particular times the most. Remember the time I went alone, stayed at a resort for a week before travelling to Macau, then to KL and home! I love that one week of rest so much. The hotel was brilliant, the weather was excellent and the atmosphere was so great as it was new year eve! With the wonderful and favorite cartoon characters, IQ bok xi!!!! 
This time round, I am so happy to have Eva to went HK with me. We travel to places we never been, eat what we planned to eat, hang around every places and I really enjoy the food and shopping with Eva.  This is probably the last time I go HK as my cousin and her family is moving to Australia soon.... Unless I go visit them again in November! Haha....
I really enjoy the trip! 
- brilliant holiday -



No comments: