Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Misunderstanding?

If you want to know how I was misunderstood, especially when I was 'emotional'? hehe... you should really watch episode 4 of the new HK series and wonder why she's keep playing the Cello and disregard everyone else's interest, anger, etc.  Everyone misunderstood her ... and that's how exactly I was being misunderstood.  We often being misunderstood no matter how 'well' or 'sane' you are... well, the thing is, no one is being clinically proven that you are sane. hahaha... and everyone has emotional problem.  I used not to be able to even 'FEEL' anything.  But suddenly, I was so irritates and felt so terrible... that's the warning sign I had.  Unable to cope... the FEELING over took my sanity. Man... i was just like watching myself there. I can feel the pain she's feeling too. How did I get well? haha... continue with the HK series, you will know. ...
- misunderstanding? -

No comments: