Friday, July 01, 2011

New Start...

I set today as a new start of my life months ago and so, when yesterday was ended with watching Transformer, today, it started with waking up late and great breakfast with a good friend. Thereafter, it's sorting out some office works as I will only be back to KK next Thursday. It's a transition period for everyone in the office as I will only retain one of my colleague and so, as a boss, I have made some arrangement. I have made the extra room as filing room. Moved the table and chair at the LA room to downstairs, to be used by my colleague. Bought some furnitures and trying to make sure, the office is 'active'. I am thinking of doing some painting on the office soon and to make a signboard with clearer address. I pushed everyone to work very hard in the office to make sure the office is running smoothly. The "bossy" me has came out once again to make sure things are in order.

After all the moving and running around, finally I got home around 6 something and I started to get ready to meet my brother and his family. They arrived around 8pm and we went for some grocery shopping (bought the kids some biscuits and breakfast) and brought them for dinner. It's a great night. Today, marked the first day of a new chapter of life in my life. Every 'bad' things seems gone... and I proclaimed that, everything which was 'bad', be restored as 'good' from now.

It's going to be a tough 6 months, but... I am willing, so willing to try it up. Unless God says stop, otherwise, I will be continue with what I am doing....


- New Start... -

No comments: