Friday, July 15, 2011

I gave up!

For many months now that I was having the thoughts of giving up and only recently, I declare that I truly gave up. Don't get me wrong, it's not me who gave up first. I only make this decision after months of being gave up by God, church, friends and people arounds me. If you are one of them and this is what you wish to see and get, you have it your way. I can tell you now that I gave up on you because you gave up on me months ago for few months now. It's not a short time trying to fight not to give up, but I guess, I am encouraged somehow by you all to give up. So, I do. I gave up! I hope you are proud to have done this to me.

- I gave up! -

No comments: