Friday, July 15, 2011

Best week of the year!

No no no... it's not that I have won a lottery nor earned a million this week. It's not I found a lover or having some friends around. None of those make me having the best week of the year. The best week of the year is made out by me found myself. What does that mean? Haha.... well, only those have lost all those important things and people in the world will understand what it means when he/she found themselves again after all the losses. This is the second time I lost 'everything' in my life. Compare to the previous one, this one is worse as the previous one was lost of possessions and my past, but this time, I lost people, health, friends, parent, myself, career and all.
It's the best week of the year because I have make it a point that all that I lost shall end. I am glad to have some friends who tried very hard to get me out from the apartment, to try to cope with me, to suffer the terror of waited at the airport for one hour plus, to suffer my last minutes cancellation of meeting and fellowship, etc. Your patience is amazing. For those who left me when things first started, you have shown me you are not needed in my life and you have put all the efforts to make sure I stop bothering you, you have it your way now. I appreciate your efforts for telling me I am not wanted in your life and you want to get rid of me. I appreciate the truth you told me all these months. You have it your way now and so, you can now stay away from my life forever...
It's a week that I found satisfaction of living once again. The regaining life with the 'bad sectors' feeling is... amazing!
- Best week of the year! -

No comments: