Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Past?

It's quite ridiculous to came to know that people who made me go through everyday with extra hardship are telling me, it's the past... and they cease to talk about it and move on with life. Well, isn't that a bit irresponsible by saying that? They caused it, ... they made me STILL suffering from it every single day and it will be forever a 'wound' (lost my dad) to me.... and all they said is, it's already PAST!

I need someone to enlighten me on that statement of theirs. All I can say is, it's very irresponsible and very selfish attitudes... and to be honest, is that acceptable at all? That they just move on and wish time will 'heal' ... as if nothing happen while you are suffering it still all that is happening?

I have to admit that I am not a saint... nor an angel... nor God. I find it ridiculous when that was spoken to me....

- the past? -

No comments: