Thursday, April 14, 2011

Known....

*Phone rings*

Me: Hello.

A: Hi, It's HL here. Are you convenient to talk?

Me: Ya. What's up?

A: You are wanted. Do you mind to come down to my office tomorrow for a discussion?

Me: Sure.

*Call ended*

I went this morning and after I spoke to the junior partner, he bought me to the senior partner of the firm. And the following was the conversation between the senior partner and me...:-

SP: Hi, Miss Lin. How's your dad?

Me: (Shock). He is home.

SP: He is? That's a good progress. How's your mom coping so far? Where is your brother?

Me: She is alright. Brother is in England.

SP: Your dad was my secondary teacher. Such a nice man he is.... I want to offer you a job. Is that alright?

Me: (pondering) I will take that as one of the option.

SP: Good.

After a while of chatting, I apologising to him on my outfit (I didn't bring office wear home) and left left the firm wonder... is this a good thing or a bad thing?

- Known -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God makes His way.