Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Emotionally challenged!

It has been for a while now...
Well, I am not sure if a lawyer should be good in their EQ, but seriously, I think that's the reason why we lawyer quit practise after a while. We can be physically so tired due to reading, thinking and arguing. More over, there are challenges from client, from opponent and from the judges that causes us to be so emotionally challenged. Seriously, I thought that's just because they are 'work'...
But I got so tired physically and emotionally lately not due to work alone... but due to church ministries. Seriously, when 2 items came at the same time instead of one, I find it too hard to cope.
Oh well... due to all these, and without a listening ears which I can share (most of the matters are private and confidential), I find myself just about to collapse... and just about then, I am reminded of Psalm 23 and a book written by Max Lucardo, "Travelling Light"...
Yes, again, I am 'going back' to the previous me... where I used to only talk to God! or rather, where I CAN ONLY talk to God. ... Lord... yes... I need you and you heard what I said to you. Please intervene... and help me to put all the burdens in you ... and relax... !
Yes... I am just about to gone insane, Lord!!! [thank God my EQ is very high, otherwise, I can't imagine]
- Emotionally challenged! -

No comments: