With the Technology Court ("TC"), what I need to do is only to send in an application form to the Court and apply for it say about a week before the hearing day and I do not need to fly all the way to Sandakan and come back on the same day... and not knowing what to do in between court and my flight... I just took about 15 minutes in the TC... and I was connected to the Court in Sandakan and I got my application heard. Nice!
Somehow, this system is only in Sabah and Sarawak and not in any other States in Malaysia. And we heard rumous said, the Malaya is trying to implement something else for this TC to go on. Seriously, I think they should learn from us... the system is running very well. It was my first time, but I heard from a senior lawyer that he always uses the service and so far, no problem encountered as yet. Seriously. I am impressed.
- Technology Court -

No comments:
Post a Comment