It's merdeka day today. I used not to have anything special on merdeka day and I have never really join any celebration ever since I left school.
This year, with some close friends around, I agreed with their proposal to visit Sandakan. Sandakan is not new place to me as I travelled to this place many times in the past, for unaccountable camps (diocesan youth camp, Girls' Brigade, etc) and visiting my relatives.
However, I have not been to this place for years now. We booked our hotel, Sabah hotel with the special government rate and we are so blessed to have a friendin Sandakan to bring us around in visiting places and having all the local delicacies.
Overall, it's a wonderful 2 days holiday. However, I am now exhausted and am going to bed before 9pm...
It's a wonderful trip...
- Sandalsn trip!-
This year, with some close friends around, I agreed with their proposal to visit Sandakan. Sandakan is not new place to me as I travelled to this place many times in the past, for unaccountable camps (diocesan youth camp, Girls' Brigade, etc) and visiting my relatives.
However, I have not been to this place for years now. We booked our hotel, Sabah hotel with the special government rate and we are so blessed to have a friendin Sandakan to bring us around in visiting places and having all the local delicacies.
Overall, it's a wonderful 2 days holiday. However, I am now exhausted and am going to bed before 9pm...
It's a wonderful trip...
- Sandalsn trip!-
No comments:
Post a Comment