I am still considered 'busy' even though, instead of drafting, I am now waiting for the documents to be served on me as my client's solicitor and thereafter, I will have to compile some documents to be filed into court. Today is the deadline for one of the submission to be filed in Magistrate's Court Labuan. Yesterday was therefore, a busy day doing all the printing, binding and also writing of letters. Tomorrow will be deadline for another 3 documents to be filed to Court but I guess, by now, my new office boy who was so eager to finish some work, has filed it to the Court. So, we only left the work to serve to my opponent tomorrow. Hai.... there is another matter which is to be filed by next Monday and my clients somehow, take his own sweet time in looking and approving the documents. Oh well, I hope they know what they are doing as I probably won't be free after tomorrow.
It's a shame that the LHDN's system was down for WEEKS.... clients have been chasing for their documents and this LHDN has not been very co-operative and hence, I am getting some of the calls not to scold LHDN, but us instead....
- Still ... -
No comments:
Post a Comment