Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Focus...

Somehow, I think we are having difficulties in focusing to the right things when we are too carried away by things that's we are assigned to do. With all the 'works' that we are assigned to finish before the deadline, somehow, I realise, we focus on a wrong direction. Instead of God... we have put a lots of efforts to please the man... i.e. the leader. Oh well, I am not saying, we are wrong in fulfilling what we are assigned to do. We ought to finish our task given by our leaders anyway.... because as a servant, we are to submit ourselves to the leadership of our leaders. No question on this. However... when I was saying that... I then ask the question of who is our HEAD. Isn't that God? Hmm... and those who are serving Him including myself, ... aren't we the servant of God? So... are we not suppose to serve others? or wait... it should be each other, right? hehehe... see.. .I am again, confused. hahahaha....
Anyway.... I have 3 trials coming up... and I somehow need to get myself focus on 3 of them instead of 1. While I was telling my boss about the development of one of the file, I somehow updated him also on the other 2 and of course, he has been helpful in giving me some guidance. Oh well... it doesn't seems that it is possible for me to focus in one matter .. and therefore, I now re-locate my time to set apart a few hours for each of the files... seriously, it's not easy, especially when one of the client called up. hahahahhaha... so, focus focus focus is what I keep telling myself.
While I am trying to get myself focus, I just remember I need to also focus in those works I was assigned to finish... wow... it's going to be a very challenging month... !!!
- Focus ... -

No comments: