There's always something new for everything.... It's a totally new experience this week to travel all by myself to a land which I am not familiar with, for a 3 days trials on 2 criminal cases. Frankly speaking, I never conducted any criminal trials before. All I did before was to help someone to mitigate and this time round, 2 criminal trials .... It's something very 'new' (practically). I am not very sure when was the last time I open up my criminal procedure code for some reading of the prosedure.... and all I got now in my mind are those theoritical studies I got when I needed for my CLP exam which was about 9 years ago? ...
Not only at work that I experience something new... it's very 'new' after such a long time, that I am staying with someone. Good thing is... with someone I am close to. hahahaha... otherwise, ghoosh.... I think I will not be able to adopt so easily.
It's a totally new experience to me to receive such a huge amount of money today... as this month's commissions. I have however yet to determine from which files they are from. hahahaha....
It's a totally new experience that I visited the prison at Kota Kinabalu for the first time... It's a totally new experience!
Oh well... by looking at my surrounding... and seriously... I can't stop thanking Him for His mercy and grace. He is indeed good all the time! Despites all those I got through and am going through...
- something new! -
No comments:
Post a Comment