My alarm clock sounds and I seriously hate that sound every morning. I look at the clock this morning and goodness.. it's really so early. 5am in the morning. I was reluctant to get up from my bed but yet, my brain received the signal of 'urgent! Need immediate reaction' signal and hence, my body started to move and I got up 7 minutes after that. I have a 7am flight to catch this morning for a 9am hearing at Tawau High Court. I am now at the airport typing this. Thanks to a friend who is kind enough to wake up as early as I was and sent me to the airport. I am sure she is in bed again upon reaching home, for another 1 hour 15 minutes at least. hehe...
Well, even though going to Tawau for work purposes, I however feel like spending some time with my parents which I have not seen for a month plus now. So, it's time to check them out, to see if they have any needs which I can provide for them. So, yes... I am taking tomorrow morning off from work too as I only be coming back to KK tomorrow at about 11am (thinking of bringing them for breakfast first mah... ). Hence... hopefully nothing bothers me after today's court hearing.
Yawn... as I did a bit of reading (4 cases and a submission), I only went to bed at about 1am (I had cell group meeting before that wo....and I only got those stuffs 5 minutes before I left office).
Hmm... it's about time to board now. Yyyyyyaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn......
-Home sweet Home!-
No comments:
Post a Comment