Just in case you are wondering why I am a bit 'quiet' these few days, ... it's because I am kind of busy with my research and I hope to finish it by this week. However, my mind doesn't seems cooperative today. It has refused to function since I woke up. I had difficulty even in waking up this morning. My sub-conscious mind told my body that I should wake up, but my body refused. Hence, I only woke up at 7:45am this morning. My body later requested a cup of hot milo and so, I gave a hot milo to it and after that, it still 'lau kai'... wanted to hang around at the small apartment until 8:30am. (In a way, I pushed my body to work this morning)
Came in to office, sort out a few things and let my mind think of some other points with my research and written submission and then, it stopped. It's my mind now refuses to work. Something is very wrong with my body and mind today. I have problem getting them to work together today. It is this reason that I didn't manage to sleep well for the past few days too. Hai... Anyway, I keep on reminding myself that today is Wednesday and if I don't finish at least a bit work by today, I will not be able to finish work by this week. Oh well, now that I have convinced my mind, but my body has refuses to work. Don't ask me why...
Besides this case, my mind has also some other things distrubing it, i.e. a friend who is going to get married in 2 weeks time called me to tell me her fiancee is admitted to hospital suspecting to have either T.B or lung cancer. I have no choice but to HOPE that he has T.B. (I wonder when are all these similar news ever ended).
My mind also keeps on worrying about my existing financial situation. I really praying for a stable one, i.e. to have at least income ...
My mind also worries about many other things... including tonight's cell meeting, how to fill in my tax return form, etc. etc. etc. (I know, I know.... I shall not worry about tomorrow mah... I know woh...)
Hmm... o well... again... I am surviving by grace!
- mind & body -
2 comments:
Take baby steps dear =)
Learn from the little ones...*lol* They bravely put each tiny foot forward-giggling most of the way *hehe*
Soon they are RUNNING!
Your 'second wind' will come soon =)
Take heart!
da ka jie u can do it :)
Post a Comment