It's a feeling of irritation that makes me feel awkward and discomfort that caused me feel moody for the past few days. Hence, my action and/or respond are also affected. It could be people, it could be incident, it could be works, it could be stress, it could be worries, it could be my health, it could be expectation, it could be tiredness, it could be my mind, it could be just me... but I am feeling it... It's irritating...!!!
I acknowledged one of my weakness all these while but still, I have failed to control over my feeling when a similar event occur. I hate my plan being disrupt and yet, the one who disrupted it has failed to take charge of the event. My principle is simple. Whoever wants to have a say on a certain event, he/she shall take charge of whatever he/she caused. Do not get me wrong. I am not saying I don't want to be part of the event anymore. I am just saying, don't expect me to take charge of that event if it is disrupted by him/her.
Some great people and great friends of course do know I feel rather irritating lately and took the initiative to get things going. I appreciate that...otherwise, I don't really know if the 'star' of the event will feel bad about the whole event. Of course, if things like that happen, I am 100% sure blame is on me...
Hai.... it's seriously not easy to be who I am. Hence, my favourite phrase "..." is used often lately.
- Irritation! -
No comments:
Post a Comment