It has been a long while since the last time I have initiate a suits which caused everyone so intense. All I can say was, the whole court this morning only fill with voices from me, and my opponents. I have initiated a suit against 3 parties, 2 are banks and 1 is the DGI. Interestingly, the 2 Banks have no objections to my application and they are on my side. But DGI is making things difficult to everyone despite the fact that they agreed with our application a week ago when we were in the meeting. Last minute, they sabotaged by filing extension of time application and also application to strike out my application, which to the 2 Banks' counsels and me, it's just wasting of time and they do not have basis to do that.
Too bad, even though I know I shouldn't be harsh to DGI (as I have many other matters with them), I have told the senior officer that, as much as they have a lots of pressure from the headquarters, I too have an integrity and justice to uphold and I rely completely on the Rules of Court 2012 and the laws. I am standing very firm, even to the extend, I refuse to let the 2 Banks go for the time being (despite the fact that I did agreed if DGI allows my application, I will be ok to let them go, but thank God they are wonderful senior lawyers who understand why am I not letting them go at this juncture).
Intense. But my fighting spirit is back.....
- Intense -
No comments:
Post a Comment