I guess I do have a 'force' kind of thing when I am in Court. After not being in court for quite some time, I resume to be one of the often visitor of the Courts for the past 1 1/2 years. From KK, I have also known in Tawau. From trials to trials, cases to cases... I guess, every time when I am in open court, there will be one or two observance or senior lawyers will ask me who I am and from which firm I am from. The Court interpreter, especially those has been working as interpreter for a long time do know me. Today, even a new judge in town know who I am. He has been asking around for counsel's name, except mine. When I finished my matter and turned around to walk off the court, I get stopped by observance asking me who I am, whether I can give them a name card, etc.
I am feeling a bit weird. I am never a famous one. Base on record so far, I have never succeeded in any major cases. All my cases are just simple matters.
I guess, my voice, the confidence when I speak do carry weight for all the judgment given by others. Even the reporters asked me what cases I have today, etc. Few senior lawyers saw me walk in the Court, asked about me, came and talk to me, etc. It's just a weird day....
I seriously wonder I it is a good thing or bad thing....
- I wonder... -
No comments:
Post a Comment