Sunday, February 24, 2013

Birthday 2013

It's the most quiet birthday I ever had.  With all the pains and suffering.... I did however had a wonderful night on the 3rd day of Chinese New Year (12 Feb 2013) at Eva's place, first time in my lie putting up a 'kong ming deng' and we went to our 3rd day of Chinese new year regular place (Marco Polo Hotel) to celebrate my birthday; I also attended a grandma's 70 years old birthday celebration on the 4th day of Chinese New Year (my Chinese birthday, 13th Feb 2013), thereafter, spent the whole day on 14th Feb 2013 at home, resting.  Mom noted my frustration and tiredness due to lack of sleep for 2 weeks by then due to the pains....
Well, just when I was recovering (seriously no idea what's wrong), I was about to pack and leave home (10 days holiday is gone).  I thought I won't have any celebration, but just when I was departing Tawau, 2 dear friends called and asked for lunch.  Birthday lunch at a fine dining. wow... and so, both my lunch and dinner were covered by the scrumptious and fantastic food.  The day after, there's this fellowship / gathering / party / open house that's organised by myself at my condominium pool side.  A total of 40 people came and we have lots and lots of food.... including a BBQ Lamb which we all really enjoyed but can't finish. hahaha... amazingly, none took a single photo that night. hahaha...
Then, the following day, VT and SM came to had another big round of LAMB at my place.  Again, I was given a cake and gift.  The whole week thereafter, I receive greeting everywhere, or rather, 'belated' greetings. hahahaha.... and I just realised last night that many posted their greeting on my other FB which I had deactivated years ago (no idea how come it's activated again). 
Today, rather.... last night, I have decided to get myself a birthday gift which I was thinking of getting for MONTHS now.  Yes, I finally got myself a Mont Blank pen....
So, yes.... Happy Birthday, theGodlyLawyer.....


No comments: