Finally, there are quite a number of people started to realised and understand how I feel... I can only say, only when you are suffering from depression and being 'intoxicating' by the medications, you probably won't understand at all what I have been telling you. Some of course are more 'sensitive' to feelings which are more understanding and you will get to understand without going through it. But for most, 99% people won't understand until and unless you are going through it yourself. I am not proud to have suffer from it first.... this is much associated with mid life crisis and being me, somehow, I get the experience first hand, like any other weird experiences in life. Come on, who ever have their cargo dropped into the sea and cannot recover any damages? Who has ever encounter bomb scares on the 3rd day of Exam, more so a legal qualifying exam? etc. etc. well, I did. Even my physician asked me after reading my medical records and asked me "how come you happen to suffer weird diseases and weird thing?" I have no answer for him seriously... but well, he gave me very strong medication which I asked him if he can just give me a light one and he looked at me and told me, if it happens to others, he won't give as strong medication. But unfortunately, for me, that's the minimum requirement. Oh well... understood completely what he meant. I still have to go back for review today and tomorrow. That's how serious is my arm.
Well, back to the depression matter... it happened that someone suffered the same symptoms i did ... and the best part of him was of course he has a very nice and concern girl friend. And after talking to him on his physical pains, i slowly went into his psychological part and then I realised.... he is seriously STRESSFUL... and the greatest stress now is that he is worried that he is going to have a brain tumor. hahahahaha... in a way, he stressed himself up. We referred him to look for Dr. Chris Chong since I have his contact and all...and whatever he told us, it sounds like not as serious as mine... obviously... and Dr Chris told him to undergo another tests now and he is so depressed. Then my cousin, then many other people ... are telling me, they are suffering from depression, etc. I wonder... for a long while, goodness.. is that why God allows this to happen to me first? So that I can do something for others? The funniest thing is, everyone thought I have overcome it alone by now... and if i manage to overcome it alone, everyone else should be able to go through that alone too. Well, to be honest, I don't think i am and I don't think it is possible to go through that alone AT ALL. God knows how I got through this... and I know so well about it too.
So, finally... i am relieve that someone started to understand my situation. i.e. why i get misunderstood by the church. Why I am not contacting certain people, Why am I angry with certain people, etc. Yes, this has come to an end. I HOPE. :)
- Understand... -
No comments:
Post a Comment