Monday, May 10, 2010

Fear!

I remember there's one time where my dad passed me a book title, Freedom from fear. Yes, I guess he has discovered that, I am timid.. too much that I need to be set free from feeling fearful almost at ALL time... ! That's when I was around 11 years old that I read the book, trying my very best to overcome it and I did, somehow, show boldness in me.... oh well, at least by appearance, I do looks fierce and bold.
But I think I am so easy to be controlled by fear lately... or rather, it might be like what my brother said, it's not fear, it's just lack of confidence. My brother always think I do not have enough of confidence in me. I guess he's right.
I am not sure if it is fear or lack of confidence.. but I do feel worry and fear now... i.e. no peace. Initially, it's my financial status that caused it, but lately, it's my work. I hate when almost ALL of the cases on my table that cannot be 'solved'. I feel shameful and/or shy about going to court and meeting the same judges / Senior Assistant Registrar again... I do not feel confidence of what I want to do. In terms of the Court system, I seriously have lost 90% confidence in them. I am sure they are NOT going to admit to mistakes they made and blame it on me. I am very much worry about that particular of case. I do hope the other law firm is going to take over from me by tomorrow and thereafter, I shall have no dealings with that client and that matter at all. Hmm.. well, fear... worries...........I don't really have a good mood these days.... because of all these..............
Lord, please help me!!!!!
- Fear! -

No comments: