I was standing-in a matter for a law firm in Tawau this morning. As it's an estate matter, I didn't bring my robe with me this morning. I went all the way up to where are all the SAR (Senior Assistant Registrar) is and I found the list for my matter this morning. It's really shocking to find out it is before SAR, but in open court. hahahahahaha... I ponder for a while, thinking this must be something wrong or something new. I looked around, saw a lawyer there, and I asked her if there's something can be before SAR in open court. She looked at me, stand up and look at the list and she start laughing.... she said, that must me a mistake made by the interpreter. I wanted to make sure, so I sms the Tawau firm and they laugh too.... of course I got it confirmed later on through the interpreter that, the matter is to be in chamber, not in open court. hahahahaha...
- this morning... -
No comments:
Post a Comment