Monday, November 16, 2009

Calling?

I happen to went for a movie yesterday evening at 1Borneo and as we were walking around, we realise, there's a BIG BOX in the center of the shopping mall and it never crossed my mind that it's the World Vision's exhibition, not until I looked at it deeply at one point. I think we passed that BIG BOX for a couple of time and just before we are going up to the cinema, I told them that if there's not many people later after the movie, I will want to check that the BIG BOX out. So, we did....
I was given a set of audio system to listen to and I was being told of the life of Jorthy, from India. The moment I was told it's India, I was a bit shock... India... I always feel that God places India for me as a burden ever since the year of 1998. So, I followed the story of Jorthy... and I walked through places of Jorthy, I saw the place she's staying at, her struggles, her problems, etc. etc... and almost to the end, I was asked, to go to the 'clinic' to get myself checked to see if I am a HIV+ carrier.... which I was being certified as negative (they placed the 'negative sign' on my hand). Of course, there, I was asked if I will just walk away like that, or shall I leave my hand and ask someone who is 'certified' as positive to walk out of that place with me.
As much as someone who has burden for China or Cambodia or anywhere else, God has since 1998, placed India in my heart. I have of course learned about India and how they lives more when I came to know a wonderful India housemate. I thought her the English and Chinese culture and customs and she told me lots about India.
As I was asking God what's my AIM in my last blog, God reminded me on India... Hmm... Am I fully prepare for it, I asked!
- Calling? -

No comments: