Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day of 2008!

It's the last day of 2008 and I was thinking this morning if today is going to be GOOD! Well, I came into office and realise I have many loose papers on my table and I went through one by one of it and realise, besides loose papers, no one actually make payment to me so far. Furthermore, I saw a copy of the Order and Judgment put on my table. It's the case I lose in November and I have to call my client to ask them to pay the other party. It's something I do not want to face really... well, I called my client and almost immediately, he came with cheque book and he issued cheques and we chatting for a while and I must say, he is such an an encouragment somehow and instead of scolding me, he made the payment and he also shared a bit with me about life, about some nasty people in the world and how we should deal with it and so on. And he left by wishing me have a happy new year! I ended today by sharing a bit of gospel with a client. Can you believe that? hahaha.... Well... boss came in around 2pm and told me office is closing at 3pm today. How nice.
Well, ... Happy new year everyone!!!!

No comments: