Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pre-Christmas!!!

I guess in a way, my body is trying to avoid things that I am facing at the moment. When I said Body, I mean it. I have at least manage to control my mind to face the challenges ahead, but my body has failed me. It started with a slide flu and later, cough in the middle of the night and these few days, it just rejected everything that goes in, including water. I cannot remember when was the last time my body rejected water. The moment water goes down and reached my stomach, it pushed it all out. Hmm... well, yes, due to that and a 3 days trials for the past 3 days, you can imagine how weak my body is now. However, it does seems BETTER today althought I woke up a few times during the middle of the night.

This weeks is pack. Pack with works, ministries and so on. I couldn't help it but to assign works to someone who is facing exam this week. I couldn't help it but ot assign works to someone whom I know has a busy schedules. Even though I felt the pain of doing that, but I can't help it. I just cannot do it. Usually I can force myself to do all, but just not this round. I am seriously 'weak'.

Friends who came over and expect me to have a meal with them ended up going shopping alone. "I am sorry" is what all I can do for now.

Oh well, thanks for those who are always around to give me support and encouragement! It has been for a long time now that I did not receive 'suprises'. You just did well on that.

By the way, I have just decided to go back to Tawau on 22.12.2007. It is a one way ticket though... hmm.... well, it's all because I have the whole Christmas week off from work. So...

- pre-christmas -

1 comment:

lissakong said...

rest well and happy Christmas...is time for you to take day off lo...hehehe...