Monday, December 17, 2007

stress? exhausted?

Well, well, well... finally, the most busy week of mine has gone past. Thank goodness everything went well althought not to my satisfaction. hahaha... well, ... what can I say? I wasn't in a good state of health the other day.. and in fact, for the past 3 days. Just went to see doctor, nothing serious. So... not to worry!
I am going back home this coming Saturday. Therefore, this week is my shopping week. I need to get all the christmas gifts ready, both for KK and also Tawau's friends and relatives. I am seriously looking for a good, delicious Christmas cake for my godmother. Hmm... Not to forgot also my great grandaunt and some close relatives. I have yet to visit the new born nephew since he went back home. Oh well...
busy week... and according to doctor, my 'sickness' is highly due to tiredness. hahahaha.... I need some sleep... But I know it's hard to get sleeps at home... everytime I go back, I will need to fulfill some obligation. Speaking of which, I just being reminded that I need to get a DVD. OH NO....
- stress? exhausted? -

1 comment:

lissakong said...

me also sick liao....no voice liao...