Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holiday?

It's so weird.... I purposely took today and tomorrow off to 'rest', but I ended up working since 8am although I went to sleep only at 3am this morning. Goodness... It's not very easy to put myself in holiday. A few friends called me and asked me why I went back to Tawau instead of going for holiday. I seriously don't know. May be it's an OBLIGATION for me to go back to be with my parents?
Oh well, I keep on telling myself that I need to put more efforts to make sure that I have holiday until 02.01.2008. Please remind me... anyhow, I do need to go land office for an appointment at 8am tomorrow and teaching on this Saturday from 9 to 1:30pm. hai...
Anyway... Christmas at home was ok. Meeting OLD friends is always good... and meeting those kids who remember me was fantastic... hahaha.... Check out the link below of the drama St.Patrick did. Very well!!!
- holiday ? -

2 comments:

lissakong said...

wow the drama very nice oh.although i cant hear the music but i assume sure jiang one...hehehehe...so blessed oh but why Jesus die on the cross one?good friday ah? hehe...

theGodlyLawyer said...

It's a continuous of story from last year's. Just that it's Christmas and we talked about Jesus' Love lo....