Signed shown to me earlier on and I knew it's going to come my way weeks ago... I tried my best to prevent it but unfortunately, I am really too exhausted and with the lack of sleeps, etc... and things just turned to the way it is... I am finally down with flu!!! It all started from my ears... ghoosh... I have hearing problem these few days and especially TODAY. Serious throat infection I am sure... though no sign of sore throat as yet. Well, stop nagging me... I did tried to rest this morning but someone woke me up earlier. I did drink lots of water... till everyone is asking why I visit the toilet so frequently today.
Appetite came back today as I feeling hungry almost every single hour. Goodness me... finally... it reminded me that I should take a break SOON.
Speaking of which, I haven't tell my parents whether I am going home for Christmas or not. They didn't even call and that's not a good sign.... Oh well... I do know some people do expect me to be home for Christmas this year... but if I don't, I am sure they understand too... I have schedules to have 2 weeks off from my college during the Christmas season... and since that's done, ... may be I should really take 2 weeks off from work entirely. Hmm.... if you ask me what I want NOW... i really dunno.
- finally ... -
2 comments:
go back home la..hehe...holiday...still remember the movie...??
hahaha... yes. thanks Lisa.
Post a Comment