I almost manage to get away from the past, but it came back to my mind lately of how painful things was in the past to me. I thought I was not of myself these few days because I am sick, but I guess it's more than that. I thought I started to get used to this new firm, but nope. I am not. I thought I have ended the issue of my "next step" for the time being but nope, I don't think so. Things just hitting me back ... again and agian these few days until I really wonder what I am doing now.
There are issues that struck me hard and strong years ago which just haunt me back these few days... there are issues which I thought I have forgotten, has just 'eating' my brain cell off. It's not easy somehow to understand why things still 'troubles' me today....
OF all things, I am sure only God knows every details of my life. It's so amazing... some people knows me during my primary school time, some only in secondary, some only when I was in my Uni time, some only when I was hurted, some only when I was happy, some only in church, some only at home, but God knows every details...
I guess, therefore, only God understands me....
- ... -
1 comment:
yes you are right, only God understand each one of us every single things....hai~~~
Post a Comment