Monday, October 08, 2007

Ghoosh.... what a life!

Today, I started my first lesson with the Accounting students. They are shock to see a very young lecturer of course. Some of them came in with fear and shock... while the others, were keeping quiet.. until i break the ice by introducing myself and so on. Till almost 30 minutes later, only then i remember that some of them do not understand english that much and that I explained things with chinese. I hope they understand what I was trying to explain as I realise besides of their poor english standard, there are quite a few of law terms that needed them to remember either. So, it's such a pain...
Today is also my best friend, Yee Ling's birthday... she asked me out for lunch and spent me good lunch... and we celebrated for an hour (lunch time) and I did manage to get her a book. So, yes... I hope she likes it. Well, happy birthday, my dear friend....!!!
Rushed a few matters now... and I just cannot believe I was BUSY with works and other things since last week and that I have NO chance communicating with my partner. I know she wasn't happy about the water we purchased and she said she got something to say, but till now, she has not say it yet. I just heard from my colleague that she is not coming in tomorrow and this message has not conveyed to me at all. But, that's not a matter. It only means, I am FREE tomorrow. hahahahahahahaa...... Besides, what I need to do is to do my works, my duties, my responsibilities and not calculating who worked more, etc. Hmm... life is tough enough... hahaha.. and calculative on who worked harder and who worked lesser just won't help much. But I do know some people take that as essential. Well...
But i have been really tired working lately. No complain... good.... !!
Doulous will be here soon. 13-22 October 2007. All encouraged to go. Because of that, I might need to let go of the chance to go back home for a best friend's wedding. I know she won't mind as she always know that I won't be joining EVERYONE's wedding. hahahaha...
- ghoosh.. what a life! -

No comments: