This week's time ran swiftly until I cannot believe it with my mind and heart that even my weekend is ending. Ghoosh....!!! A friend asked a favour to fix her computer and when she asked me if it is fixed, I just felt so guilty... "Nope, it's not yet". I went to prayer meeting on Monday evening, I went to revival meeting on Tuesday. On Wednesday I went to cell group. On Thursday, my parents were here so I took them out to have dinner and to shops for something where only KK and Sandakan has. So, I have been busy throughout the whole week. Hmm... that doesn't include my working hours yet. But yes, I was busy...
I bought a digital camera last week because my camera (Manual SLR) is too unpractical for my parents to bring over for their China trip. They need something simple, light and non-costly. So, I bought them digital camera so that they can capture nice view and memories. I played with it while I got it on my hand, but I don't feel satisfied with it. Mostly because it is not SLR? Haha... Hmm... so, I am still aiming for digital SLR. My dad knows me... he bought me my SLR back from Tawau. hehe...
A friend is getting married and he mentioned about whether to get a professional photographer. No doubt, a memorable occasion as such do need a professional photographer. However, in my opinion, I don't think he needs an INTERNATIONAL professional photographer. I would think a good and professional photographer would do. Every photographer who called themselves professional in this country do both digital and non-digital photographing these days. While our conversation went on with this issue, he told me that the fees for an international professional photographer cost a lot. It's as much as an engineer's one month salary. What he meant was, 2 days of photo taking by this international professional photographer will cost his one month's salary.
Wow... for me, a general photographer, I won't take this offer. It's costly. I would rather buy a Digital SLR, and capture it with my own hands. hahaha... I can be professional if I want, but the only thing I lack of now is a Digital SLR and some really good gadgets. Hmm... so if you ask me what I want to do if not lawyer, hmm... I guess being a professional photographer might be a good choice. Ops... don't get wrong. I am not as good as those professional. I am not TRAINED like they are. I only went through a few photographing and video taping lessons by an international professional who helped to do the CSI series. I am still in the 'mould'. hahaha... But yes, I do like multimedia. Filming may be?
And that's one of the reason why people went for movie with me think my taste of movie is different or BAD. hahahaha... I look behind the story line. I look at the capture, the filming, the animations, the ligthing, the whatsoever... that a movie shows... wow... I just like multimedia i think. hahahaha...
So, yes... if 2 days and be an engineer's one month salary, why not, right? Why do I still want to do Master in Law to enable myself to go for teaching? hahahaha.... yes, since 2 years ago, I do have the urge to be law teacher / professor. I really like that... I am still seeking for opportunity to teach in this small city call Kota Kinabalu. Ghoosh... Yes, I want to quit practice SOON. I can't stand the office though I like the practice. Na... it's just an idea
- an Idea!!! -
No comments:
Post a Comment