Wednesday, September 30, 2015

First experience!

It's this 10 days holiday and I ventured into.  It's my first time travelling to Melbourne.  It's first time that I didn't plan anything for my oversea trip.  It's first time I didn't drive, not taking taxi, no bus kind of trip.  It's first time I went to a western country without having western food the whole trip except once.  It's just shocking how a western country turned to be like a multi Asian country.  It's a nice place, but with all these, it makes me feeling annoyed .... for not having the 'feel' of being in the western country.
First time ever, I bought my own Ukulele.  Played a song within an hour and few songs within the next few days.  It's an interesting musical instrument which I intent to learn more from it and trying to develop a new interest in music again.
First time ever, I have bought myself a business class ticket back from Melbourne to KL (costs 330 AUS $ - trade).  It's not bad. At least I manage to catch some sleeps, had some nice food and not having feet cramp.
First time ever, I brought back 37kg of stuffs (checked in) and 3 hand luggages.  As if I fully utilised the business class entitlement.
It's really a relaxing, and lazy trip with no aim, whatsoever, except playing with Ellie my dear niece and visiting Eric, Anne and Sarah.  First time ever, I have not look for friends and relatives I have in Melbourne.. but just hang around .... without any aim. hahahaha...
Overall, it's relaxing..... but it's good to be home.....
- First Experience! -

No comments: