It's time .... to call 'STOP' ... for me to continue loving others. It's just too hard and too hard and very hard. People just don't get along naturally. Some, demand a lot from me. Some, gave a lot.... and yet some, just being neutral. Some complain to me and question me why I love A and B and C since they are not perfect. Some, complain, i should stop loving people who took me for granted. It's just hard to balance.
I have been TRYING very hard to love those who are not lovable for years. That's the heart of a shepherd i guess.... that God has installed in me. After not being a cell leader for years now, I am still trying my best to not let my sheep stray away from the Lord. Be it the church is not lovable by many, I am trying to maintain that, the church is not, but God is. I am still bringing my sheep back to the LORD and not the church. I get around with them in the 'working world' and I am getting with them and trying to help me whenever I am able to. At some point of time, I forgot, when and where to draw the line (I never have drawn any before until one day, I did.... for protection purposes).
I seriously don't mind people taking me for granted. How much can they take from me? I am so limited with knowledge, finances and time. So, it is ok to take me for granted. I am more concern about they have hurt me in the way i couldn't contain.
Many came in and went out.... of my life. They only need me and love me the way they want me to be, not the way i am. Something, I cannot perform at all. I am who i am. I love those who are not lovable. I let people took me for granted. I go all out to help others. Not all, understood that my heart and my sprit within me. Instead of loving me of who I am, almost everyone is forcing me to be someone they desire. I am sorry to let you down. I am not perfect and I am definitely cannot change myself to be someone you can love. If it is too hard for you, you may exit.
- It's time... -
No comments:
Post a Comment