Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Dad's?

I keep asking how come my father is not rich!!! He started to work as a teacher since age 21. How can he not be a rich man? How come he has to struggle to life so difficult until he retired? How come he earned respect instead of being rich? Where are all his monies? 
It's Father's Day two Sunday ago and I saw my youngest uncle wishes my dad happy Father's Day and said my dad has always like a father to and for him. That reminds me my mom's complains... That my dad always gave all his monies to his siblings. If not because of my mom, we wouldn't even able to survive well. So, where are my dad's monies? Yes.... Never get to save up because of his siblings.... Until even to take care of my grandma when she grew old, it's all my dad's responsibilities. 
From school to being married and have their own children, my uncles and aunties don't do much to contribute or help out my dad, including us. 
I never get any help much from them. Instead when my grandma passed away, every grandchildren of hers get some money because they came back for funeral, and I didn't get a cent out of it. Everyone of them said I don't need it. I never forget that moment. Not that I need the money, but it's all about fairness. 
It has been 5 years since dad had stroke. I can say, they have not being bothering much with us and how we cope. May be the first year they care a lot, but definitely not for the past 4 years. We can literally know who cares and who don't. I don't blame them.... Because my own brother also don't bother much. Even if he get most of my parents' monies to study oversea. He never need to work whole studying. Unlike me..... Worked like a cow always...
So, my life is deprived of all that I need and wish because of this bunch of people. I certainly won't ask help from any of them. Instead, I won't do anything good for them either.
But just because I am a lawyer, my  beloved uncles and aunties always take things for granted. I have somehow realised this: no need to treat other good including my sibling. I need to have extra before I can give. So, uncle and Aunty, stop trying...... 
Life is too tough for me to give away what I earn. 
- dad's-

No comments: