Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Forgotten? Too busy? Less important?

Seriously, if it is not because someone reminded me, I have totally forgotten about having a blog which I used to update periodically, if not regularly. hahaha...  I just realised that my last update was in August this year.  It has been few months since I last updated it.  Guess my time were occupied fully by my 2 subjects.  I have no idea why did I selected 32 months programmes instead of 36 months and that makes me have to take 2 subjects in one of the semester, which I decided to choose it for this semester because starting next semester, i will have to start preparing and doing my dissertation.  Unfortunately, I will have to choose one of the subject this semester, which is never in my plan, Copyrights and its related laws.  I have no knowledge at all about copyrights.  I only deals with trademarks issues all these while and this is therefore, killing, especially when it covers not only the English copyrights law, but also, the Scottish, and the European community.

I am all right with the other subject - Medical ethics and its law.  But when I need to studied two subjects and to cope with my works and my parents, it's suffocating.  More so, with some terrible clients and their mentality (refusal to listens to advise) and so on, it just add on to the 'stress level'.

A friend asked me what caused me to be so stressful recently and when I told her I am studying 2 subjects this semester, she cried out and states that then I am like studying full time.  Seriously, I feel the same.  It's crazy when I was having court trials, a few matters for hearing in the High Court this semester as well.  Not to mention i have new cases which i need to do research and tackle before making any formal filing, etc.  On top of that, I do have a course work due on next Monday and yet, I am only 1/3 done with it.  Just when I was thinking to sort that out last night, my place electricity went off and I ended up went to bed earlier. After next week, my semester's studies should be ended (no more tutorials and discussions which i need to attend daily if not weekly), but I still have 2 assignments to pass up before Christmas, which needs all my time for research and reading.  I do not have high hope that I will get a good marks for these 2 subjects seriously.  All I am praying now is that I manage to pass up all my works before deadlines and to pass the 2 subjects.

It has been a crazy few months.  But having said that, life has gone past pretty fast because of all these busy schedule and agenda.  1 1/2 years more, or rather 3 more semester, and I should then finish my masters course.  The positive of studying this masters course is that, even if I eventually fail the course, I still gained lots of knowledge and updated laws, be it in the UK or EU, but also internationally.  That somehow, helps a lot with my cases especially on intellectual property law (i seriously hate this area of law, but somehow, i have gained some acknowledgement from the previous 2 cases I handled).

Well, life is like a roller coaster.....  I guess starting from next year, I will practising under the name and style of MP Pang & Co. instead of Kenneth Thien & Associates.  Tawau is still the best place to lives.

- Forgotten? - 


No comments: